actually i wanna post this on thurs.. wich is when hari raya haji falls on, but den i manage to go out.. FINALLY.. haha. dun wan to talk abt wat happens on thurs.. ok.. the main point is on wed. it is a day when i had table tennis. i went to sch to juz wanted to enjoy my last day of table tennis in 2007 but den it turn out to be.. wah seh!! NO table tennis for the day.. jiao lian say wed was the last day.. we called and the table tennis captain juz found out only by tat morning.. she should have called us earlier rite even if she get to noe only by the last minute.. arghh.. luckily wan jun u nvr join ar.. if not wad u wasted is not juz ur money to take bus but also ur evry seconds precious time.. haiyo.. hate is all i could say -.-
Korea Flight & Accom
Reviving my blog once again hahaha! Guess what, finally done with booking for my airbnb and flight to Korea and so my aim is to spend less than S$2,000 for my entire trip to Korea for a full 14 days from 17 to 31 May 2017 hehe ✈ and heyyy its my first ever solo trip to my second home country~ (cause I went Korea for 4 months for my exchange programme back in 2015) Accommodation - Airbnb I will be staying at Sinchon private room which costs S$19 per night . Its relatively cheap giving its location situation near Sinchon station and walking distance from Hongdae and Ehwa stations! Pictures here when I'm there Flight I searched for my flight with Skyscanner and bought the ticket with zuji.com.sg. I must say its the cheapest and most convenient online site I will be taking Korean air to and fro, direct flight and it costs S$650.90 including a 23kg baggage and all airport taxes. Its a midnight flight at 1am to Seoul and a night flight at 7pm back to Singapore. So I guess...
Comments