Currently on the bus now to work! Today i woke up smiling cause its Friday!! Finally i can take a break tonight^^ My supervisor had been giving me work the very last min when im going home haiz. But its okay cause its Friday hahaha! This morning, a smart looking driver just greeted me good morning which really makes my day(: Seeing him getting ignored by some of the passengers before continue greeting the rest seems so sad. I guess its morning so everyone hasnt woke up.. But he should know that at least he has made someone happy for a day, like me^^ and i bet there's many others as well! Thankyou driver, hope you'll have a splendid day too! I will do my best for work later(:
Popular posts from this blog
Omg I really have no time to blog!! This week was the start of internship. The first few days were super boring but subsequently it got slightly better. Hmm... Somehow I dunno why I feel that what I'm doing is not what I really want, and not within what a mechanical engineer should do? Ytd I had my first OT before I met the tops for a meeting. Internship was enough of a headache and havoc is now facing so many problems:( money, people and everything.. And we're going to meet again on Sunday. It was fun having meeting though, just that there's always problems surfacing regardless of anything we talked about. It's okay 1 month plus to camp!! Ytd was the worst out of the whole week I guess. So many things happened in one day, time was going too fast for me and some personal issue with someone. But at least I know today will be a good start of everything and I'm on the way to a better journey(:
Korea Flight & Accom
Reviving my blog once again hahaha! Guess what, finally done with booking for my airbnb and flight to Korea and so my aim is to spend less than S$2,000 for my entire trip to Korea for a full 14 days from 17 to 31 May 2017 hehe ✈ and heyyy its my first ever solo trip to my second home country~ (cause I went Korea for 4 months for my exchange programme back in 2015) Accommodation - Airbnb I will be staying at Sinchon private room which costs S$19 per night . Its relatively cheap giving its location situation near Sinchon station and walking distance from Hongdae and Ehwa stations! Pictures here when I'm there Flight I searched for my flight with Skyscanner and bought the ticket with zuji.com.sg. I must say its the cheapest and most convenient online site I will be taking Korean air to and fro, direct flight and it costs S$650.90 including a 23kg baggage and all airport taxes. Its a midnight flight at 1am to Seoul and a night flight at 7pm back to Singapore. So I guess...
Comments