Tagged by sihui:D
Remove one question from below and add in your personal question and tag 8 people in your list, list them out in the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.
~Start~
1.Who do you think the person who tagged you is like?
she is NICE CUTE CHIO!! lol:D
2.What do you want the most now?
i want THAT one lah hehexP
3.Who is the person closest to you in school?
BRENA! SEALING! cynthia:D
4.Do you hate your friends sometimes?
eh i very nice de.. I LOVE YOU ALL<3
5.Are you afraid of death?
haha duh-.- almost everyone does yeah?
6.Who do you think you can call onto if you are in trouble?
THAT person lah! that person should know hahaxD
7.Have you died recently?
DIED!! crazy sia? then would i still be reading this?
8.Do you believe in eternal love?
Erm.. er.. you say leh?
9.What are you dreading the most this year?
OMG?! can i dont say? my loved should know:D
10.What do you enjoy doing the most?
SCIENCE!! DNT!! TABLETENNIS<3<3<3
11.Who are/is the most important people/person in your life?
BRENA!! SEALING!! and..?! guess lahxD
12.Do you like your CCA?
I LOVE TABLETENNIS<3 I LOVE TABLETENNIS<3
13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
YEAH:D
14.Who would you probably spend the rest of your life with?
Erm.. future husband? lol..
15.Do u hav a best fren?
YEAH!! loved my forever besty<3
16.Do you find life meaningless?
seriously not.. I LOVE MY LIFE yeah?:D
17.What do you live for?
HIM? BESTY? SCIENCE<3 TABLETENNIS<3
18.Who do you talk most to in school?
cynthia!! haha non-stop eh?!xP
19.Who is/are the last person/people you talked to on MSN?
Alvin? :D
20.Who is/are the last person you smsed?
Weibin? :D
The 8 people chosen for this quiz are:
I DONT KNOW!!
let the quiz stop at JingWen's blog haha:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korea Flight & Accom