I just got fever ytd!plus sore throat,very bad cough and flu.and today I wake up so early haha.this few days I stayed at home,partially cause I was sick and then I had nowhere to go also.i want go out lah..i think the more I stay at home,the more sick I become:S
Anw ytd was openhouse and I didnt go oh no!:( abit wasted lah cause last year already..but nvm hopefully I get a change to go back next year and lunch with amanda and eronica soon!
Tabletennis chalet next week!will be going with amanda and huixin since xiaoen cant make it on the 24,eronica will accompany her(: haha okay i'll blog more soon!
Anw ytd was openhouse and I didnt go oh no!:( abit wasted lah cause last year already..but nvm hopefully I get a change to go back next year and lunch with amanda and eronica soon!
Tabletennis chalet next week!will be going with amanda and huixin since xiaoen cant make it on the 24,eronica will accompany her(: haha okay i'll blog more soon!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Comments