I very sianz here.. going crazy soon.. coz of sch wk.. 2r7 is BAD!! Art muz do so many things.. so difficult.. muz do wad total defence de object and the duno wad stupid collage de.. my art suz.. tot of redoing the whole thing.. den cher stil keep asking if the wk tat she gif us is too easy or wad.. wth.. hwk really suz.. but not for sci.. SCI ROX.. hahaha. 2dae have sci test.. though it rox but its damn difficult!! dying.. scared i fail.. arrrr... wun de wun de.. muz get A1.. haizz.. haha.. mabe i wun get A1 la.. hope i will.. anw sci rox.. haha.. nth to write.. juz noe how to write sci rox.. coz it really does.. hehe.. bored and sianz.. so always very late den post 1.. and alvin why u evrytime say de story diff frm wad he say de.. lol..and plssss nxt time dun call me in front of evry1.. i very.. aii.. anw "thnks" to u for wad i am now-.-.. end of story liao.. haha.. still can laugh:D
Korea Flight & Accom
Reviving my blog once again hahaha! Guess what, finally done with booking for my airbnb and flight to Korea and so my aim is to spend less than S$2,000 for my entire trip to Korea for a full 14 days from 17 to 31 May 2017 hehe ✈ and heyyy its my first ever solo trip to my second home country~ (cause I went Korea for 4 months for my exchange programme back in 2015) Accommodation - Airbnb I will be staying at Sinchon private room which costs S$19 per night . Its relatively cheap giving its location situation near Sinchon station and walking distance from Hongdae and Ehwa stations! Pictures here when I'm there Flight I searched for my flight with Skyscanner and bought the ticket with zuji.com.sg. I must say its the cheapest and most convenient online site I will be taking Korean air to and fro, direct flight and it costs S$650.90 including a 23kg baggage and all airport taxes. Its a midnight flight at 1am to Seoul and a night flight at 7pm back to Singapore. So I guess...
Comments