yahoo!! sch FINALLY reopen le.. 2day the 1st day of sch.. so goood.. all the hols hwk is finally erased off my mind.. no ned keep worrying le.. haha.. 2r7 so good.. mrs lock still form cher, ms toh still hcl cher den mdm riza still sci cher.. omg.. very de good lor.. lucky these so good de cher nvr change.. lol.. 1st day of sch no ned do anything.. juz relax.. haha.. mr wang qiang our co-form cher.. actually he quite good la.. heard mr wang qiang says this going overseas again le.. haha.. hope it is a good trip.. srry for all hu read this post hor.. haha.. coz i duno how many ''goods'' i have type in here.. lol:)
Korea Flight & Accom
Reviving my blog once again hahaha! Guess what, finally done with booking for my airbnb and flight to Korea and so my aim is to spend less than S$2,000 for my entire trip to Korea for a full 14 days from 17 to 31 May 2017 hehe ✈ and heyyy its my first ever solo trip to my second home country~ (cause I went Korea for 4 months for my exchange programme back in 2015) Accommodation - Airbnb I will be staying at Sinchon private room which costs S$19 per night . Its relatively cheap giving its location situation near Sinchon station and walking distance from Hongdae and Ehwa stations! Pictures here when I'm there Flight I searched for my flight with Skyscanner and bought the ticket with zuji.com.sg. I must say its the cheapest and most convenient online site I will be taking Korean air to and fro, direct flight and it costs S$650.90 including a 23kg baggage and all airport taxes. Its a midnight flight at 1am to Seoul and a night flight at 7pm back to Singapore. So I guess...
Comments