Hi guys!
So.. here's why I am here again. I actually took up a mod call "Happiness 101" as my LS elective.
I had always prepared to SU any LS mod but this mod not only made me change my mind, it sorts of change me as a person also(: Probably this will be the one and only mod, other than Tabletennis hahaha, which I will never ever regret taking in my uni life.
Okay, in short, I am going to learn to be a happier person from today onwards^^
I believe its never too late to choose when you want to be happy! And one way is to write journals, for me I guess I shall blog since I kept this blog for so long already.
I shall not promise anyone, but myself to update my blog regularly.. Definitely not for anyone, but truly and only for myself, to be happy, YES I WILL ^^

Last week was a miserable week as Mr LKY passed on on the 23rd of March. It was really sad for many Singaporeans, even for myself. At least there's something valuable I learn from him - giving your life to people isnt a bad thing afterall, because nature makes people know what gratitude truly means. For now, just learn to understand and show your gratitude, especially to your love ones.

This week is rather slacking for me, and next week will be super hectic. But its okay!! Im still looking forward to everyday(: For now, its just take one step at a time! Okay thats all for me I will update more pictures in future(:

P.s My posts from 2007 are so funny hahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korea Flight & Accom