Yay to 1 paper down! It was kind of to my expectation, not too easy, and little tricky. But anw its over! Today is Friday, and this is the first time I am staying over in hall over the weekends cause nobody's at home:( So.. I have to settle my own meals and.. I dont even know where is opened!
Probably i need to feed myself with the best exam welfare pack given by wanting^^ Its a freaking 1 litre milk hahaha! I hope i can finish within 2 days(:

Anw today I just came back to hall and went to the toilet then when flushing, the toilet bowl suddenly became a volcano and started erupting omg the whole toilet bowl is shaking and all the water come out! I was quite stupid cause I stood inside the cubicle for about 5 seconds before escaping:S Then just now when I was going to get water from the tap to boil, the water is milky in colour!! Why why why hall 5 why you like that!! I hope nothing more of the toilet will happen to me for the next 2 days..

Okay im feeling so lazy and moodless now dont feel like starting fluids. Actually no, my heart wants to start but my brain doesnt want to work. Aiya mixed feelings. Today is a good day, but no good mood. Not because of exams though.. Hmm but still, i shall go back to studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korea Flight & Accom