Ytd was the submission of happiness group final report. Honestly speaking, I feel I didn't help much cause my language skills not that good. My group consists of people from NBS and soci omg their English damn zai!! But anw I feel so lucky it's over already cause anything that has to do with language is really a burden.
Today was the ultimate sadness day:(
Last night while editing the final bit of happiness, I had to redo the whole Eid poster cause... It was ugly:( I did till 3am and woke up early for my 930 class. I feel so miserable I had no enough sleep! I was a little frustrated at the same time because, I'm not supposed to be doing the poster. In addition to that, how can 3 people spend 2 weeks working on a poster and produce this kind of results?! So... I guess it was fated that I would be the leader for my group. On top of the business summary, I had to do this stupid poster as well. No photoshop skills, no editing skills, no nothing, I started from stretch. And I created a workpiece which I'm quite satisfied given the amount of effort I put in. At the same time, the solidworks team had a hard time because only one guy is working just like me:( not just because we have a lousy lab tech, it goes the same for the team mates as well.
Okay so.. I was being questioned, why am I the leader for tech comm and Eid at the same time? Probably not really what I want, but was forced under that kind of circumstances - your group mates. But to put it in better words, isn't it better for me to take control as a leader as compared to when I'm not, but still having the need to control the team? Maybe by saying this I'll feel better. Anw, I just completed what we needed to submit for the day. So looking forward to this moment since ytd - i want to sleep. Goodnight! Tmr will be a better day.
Comments