I feel so happy now I got to post this^^
Since the day the school opened the application for internship and that was somewhere in February? I never failed to stop sourcing for companies personally and through the school.
I got called up for an interview a few weeks ago but my heart wasn't fully satisfied and I actually thought of forfeiting it or probably do as my personally internship instead.
But after I just knew that I got assigned to work for Project Jewel, I'm super happy omg really damn happy now! I only rmb I made casual remarks that I love the project. Really thankful for the manager(:
At least I can be at ease that I've gotten a good company for my internship^^
Next is my exchange!!

Wishing for good news in june. As of now I shall jiayou for my exams and finish up my assignments(:
Hope I have shared a little of my happiness to whoever's reading this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korea Flight & Accom