I accompanied my dad to changi for dinner again after so long(: had always been very busy and since my mum went for a getaway in msia, I decided to have a good dinner with my dad.
Changi village is somewhere i had always been to have my dinner since young and only a few years back we then started to come back again! The food is still as awesome and this time there's free music - some oldies jam band. They play and sing super good music! I guess its one of the jam band i had enjoyed so far in my life haha^^
Changi village is somewhere i had always been to have my dinner since young and only a few years back we then started to come back again! The food is still as awesome and this time there's free music - some oldies jam band. They play and sing super good music! I guess its one of the jam band i had enjoyed so far in my life haha^^
Im promoting "The Imperfections" !!
Will go for more dinners there after my exams(:
P.s the americans love their music too!
Comments